Check out the Pretty.Simple.Things website:

Friday, February 5, 2010

Because I'm obsessed!



It's been featured by so many magazines and on many great design blogs, but I couldn't help featuring it here. I wish my decorating budget allowed for me to buy a custom made Mega-Doily for my sweet-toddler-girl ClaraBelle's room, which is a bit Boho, a bit Shabby-Chic, and a bit Modern Pop (I'm in the process of doing some wall paper art and finishing touches in it, which I plan to share with you here when all is said and done). Alas, it does not, but I have heard via one of my favorite blogs "Oh Joy"  that this rug (and DIY instructions) will be part of a new book, Crafting a Meaningful Home by Meg Mateo Ilasco, coming out this fall and published by STC Craft. 
I guess I better get moving on all my other in-the-works-but-moving-very-slowly house projects so I can start making my own Mega-Doily rug when the book comes out! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment