Check out the Pretty.Simple.Things website:

Monday, November 8, 2010

Holiday Dinner Party Invites...

It's been so long since I've posted any pics of the custom orders I've been working on, and this is due mostly to the fact that my camera has taken a bit of a knock and is taking less than clear pictures. I'm so frustrated that I can't share photos of the designs that have kept me so busy for the last 4 months, so I decided to post some pics of a little job I had worked on a few months ago that entailed a customization of one of my existing designs, ordered on Etsy.

For a holiday dinner party these "Dinner With Friends" cards were screened in Red and Green ink, doing half the order with red text/green imagery, and half the order with green text/red imagery. The cards held vellum invitation inserts, that I printed in red or green to coordinate with the text color on the front of the card. The finished product was super sweet, and full of holiday whimsy!











No comments:

Post a Comment